Marjournal Notes

Friday, February 26, 2016

Attention

This has been my best year for plants.  I usually kill them all.  Yet this year they are filled out, green and beautiful.  Today my Orange tree got planted.  I'm so excited to watch it grow.  But why are my plants thriving FINALLY this year?  One easy answer: ATTENTION!  I have watered them, rotated them, fed them and with some repotted them.

I think that's what keeps many things, plans and aspirations going.  It's paying attention.  Paying attention keeps friendships alive.  Paying attention helps our health.  Paying attention keeps us safe on the road.

What do I need to pay attention to?  So much! So much!  Perhaps the thing to pay attention to the most is my walk with God.  Is HE important?  How much do I listen to Him?  How much do I leave with Him before tackling things alone?

Yes, I need to pay attention to The One who loves me.  Like my plants paying aaattention to God will help me grow and thrive better than anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home